to be announced
Of course, you are already doing your job with the best intentions. Nevertheless, it can be difficult to determine what ‘the best’ means in practice. This workshop offers tools to help you deal with ethical dilemmas in the investment world. After completing the workshop, you will meet the ESMA requirements on ethics.
The Ethics workshop is developed for employees of financial institutions who inform or advise clients about investment solutions.
The workshop requires experience in and knowledge of securities.
- Becoming aware of your ethical biases
- Gaining knowledge about ethical principles
- Learning to recognize ethical dilemmas
- Learning how to effectively deal with these dilemmas
After the workshop we ask our students for an evaluation. This evaluation focuses on the design, organization, teacher and content of the workshop. Our participants experience the workshop as instructive and interactive and rate the program with an average of 9!
- E-learning to prepare on the basis of CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Interactive workshop in small groups of 9-16 participants, focusing on cases and own dilemmas
- Open registration and in-company tailoring possible
Going through the preparatory e-learning takes an average of one hour. The workshop takes three hours.
What our students say
”The format of the workshop was good. The instructor was knowledgeable and a good talker and host. During the workshop there was a lot of room for interaction and discussing the different cases. Overall, it was an educational day!”
We have not determined new starting dates for 2021 yet. Are you interested in following our Ethics workshop? Please contact us for more information.